Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to AP English Forever. I work as a litigator in a small law firm. However, I have found that reading about conflict and conflict resolution is much more enjoyable than actually dealing with conflict on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, the law is a great profession, but there is a reason that lawyers have an incredibly high rate of depression, substance abuse, and suicide. Don't you all want to apply for law school immediately?

I love to read, but more than reading, I love to discuss, or rather, I love to lead discussions. This blog will be dedicated to me asking questions about books I read. If you want to discuss, feel free. My book choices will be from a wide range. I think there is room for discussion regarding just about any book.

So, come visit, answer my questions, or steal my questions for your book group. I don't care. I'm just doing this for my sanity. I hope you come back. Questions are forthcoming, so be prepared.

No comments: